TNPL Manapparai Recruitment 2018-19 for Employment and Jobs in TNPL. Freshers Apply for Careers at Tamilnadu Newsprint & Papers Limited
Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited (TNPL) Recruiting for Officer, Manager & MO, Assistant Manager Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt Jobs Employment Notification.
Recruitment Highlights for this Job Notification
- 1 Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited (TNPL) Recruiting for Officer, Manager & MO, Assistant Manager Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt Jobs Employment Notification.
- 2 TNPL Jobs Opening Details:
- 3 Essential Qualification:
- 4 NIRT Chennai Jobs
- 5 Required Age:
- 6 Way of Applying:
- 7 Last Date for Receipt of Application: 24/02/2018
- 8 Relevant Government Employment News from Tamilnadu State:
TNPL Recruitment 2018 → Officer, Manager & MO Vacancies: Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited (TNPL) has displayed 12 vacant seats for Officer/ Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager, Medical Officer vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the TNPL official notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before last date 24th February 2018 with the help of details mentioned below-
NOTE:- Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the original TNPL job notification before applying for the desired post.
–Subscribe our Tamil Nadu job portal for govt jobs 2018 or sarkari naukri in Tamil Nadu.
TNPL Jobs Opening Details:
|Name of the Post||Officer, Manager & MO|
|Job Type||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
Name of the Posts:
1. Officer/ Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager (Purchase): 01
2. Officer/ Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager (Stores): 02
3. Medical Officer (Jr Officer grade)/ (Asst Officer grade)/ (Officer grade): 03
4. Officer/ Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager (Legal): 02
5. Officer/ Assistant Manager (HR): 04
For post 1,2 candidates must have acquired full time Engineering Degree with MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Management or full time MBA or full time Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce with Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Management/ First Class MBA or full time B.E/ B.Tech. in any branch of Engineering/ Technology.
For post 3 candidates must have acquired MBBS from a recognized University.
For post 4 candidates must have acquired Full time 3/ 5 years B.L. Degree from a recognized University.
For post 5 candidates must have acquired Arts/ Science/ Engg Degree and First Class 2 years full time M.A (Social Work) with specialization in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour Welfare/ HRM or Arts/ Science/ Engg Degree and First Class 2 years MBA with Specialization in HR for with relevant experience.
For post 1,2,4,5 candidates age limit should be below 28 years for Officer, 29 years for Assistant Manager, 34 years for Deputy Manager.
For post 3 candidates age limit should be below 27 years for Junior Officer, 25 years for Assistant Officer, 28 years.
– Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can send their bio-data in the prescribed format along with attested copies like proof for Date of Birth, Community, Educational Qualifications, Class & Percentage of Marks, Experience, salary drawn to the following address:-
General Manager (Corporate Technical Cell), Tamil Nadu
Newsprint and Papers Limited, Kahithapuram – 639136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 24/02/2018