- 1 State Health Society Tamilnadu Recruiting for Lab Attender, Technician & Other Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt Job Employment Notification.
State Health Society Tamilnadu Recruiting for Lab Attender, Technician & Other Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt Job Employment Notification.
State Health Society TN Recruitment 2018 → Lab Attender, Technician & Other Vacancies: State Health Society- RNTCP, Tamilnadu has displayed 27 vacant seats for Medical Officer, State Drug Resistant, State TB/ HIV Coordinator, Asst Programme Officer/ Epidemiologist, State Accountant, Data Entry Operator & Other vacancies. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the State Health Society TN Official Notification can submit thire application in the prescribed format on or before 31st August 2017 with the help of details mentioned below –
NOTE:- Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the original State Health Society TN job notification before applying for the desired post.
-Subscribe our Tamil Nadu job portal for govt jobs 2018 or sarkari naukri in Tamil Nadu.
State Health Society TN Jobs Opening Details:
Total Vacancies: 27
Name of the Posts:
1. Medical Officer ( State TB Cell): 01
2. State Drug Resistant – TB Coordinator: 01
3. State TB/ HIV Coordinator: 01
4. Asst Programme Officer/ Epidemiologist: 01
5. State Accountant: 02
6. Data Entry Operator (STC): 01
7. Data Entry Operator (STF): 01
8. Data Entry Operator (IRL-Chennai): 01
9. Data Entry Operator (IRL-Madurai): 01
10. Data Entry Operator (C & DST LAB): 01
11. Secretarial Assistant (STC): 01
12. Driver: 01
13. Microbiologist – EQA-IRL: 01
14. Senior Laboratory Technician (IRL-Chennai): 01
15. Laboratory Technician (IRL-Chennai): 05
16. Laboratory Attender (Chennai-4, Madurai-2): 06
17. Store Assistant (SDS-Chennai): 01
For post 1 to 4 candidates must have acquired MBBS from institution recognized by Medical Council of India.
For post 5 candidates must have acquired MD (Microbiology) or PHD in Medical Microbiology or M.Sc. Medical or Applied Microbiology.
For post 6 candidates must have acquired Post Graduation in Commerce.
For post 7,8,9,10 candidates must have acquired 10+2 with Diploma in Computer Application.
For post 11 candidates must have acquired B.Sc.( Microbiology) with DMLT or B.Sc. (Biotechnology) with DMLT or B.Sc. with DMLT.
For post 12,13 candidates must have passed 10+2, Diploma in Pharmacy.
For post 14 candidates must have passed 10th.
For post 15 candidates must have passed 10+2.
candidates age limit should be below 65 years.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Written Test & Interview.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with relevant documents as given in the notification to the following address:-
State TB officer, State TB Cell, D M S Building, II Floor,
DMS Campus, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai – 600 006