- 1 TAHDCO Recruitment 2022 for 10 Assistant Engineer (AE) Vacancies. Check Latest Govt Employment Job Notification in Tamilnadu.
- 2 TAHDCO RECRUITMENT 2022 VACANT POSTS DETAILS:
- 3 TAHDCO Recruitment 2022: Pay Scale
- 4 TAHDCO Recruitment 2022:Essential Qualification
- 5 TAHDCO Recruitment 2022: Required Age
- 6 TAHDCO Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
- 7 TAHDCO Recruitment 2022: Mode of Selection
- 8 TAHDCO Recruitment 2022: Way of Applying
- 9 TAHDCO Recruitment 2022: Dates & Time to Remember
TAHDCO Recruitment 2022. Get Latest Jobs Notification for Career Vacancies in TAHDCO. Find Upcoming Jobs in TAHDCO Recruitment. Find Employment Job Alert for Tamil Nadu Adi Dravidar Housing and Development Corporation Limited. Get Career News for TAHDCO Recruitment 2022.
TAHDCO Recruitment 2022 for 10 Assistant Engineer (AE) Vacancies. Check Latest Govt Employment Job Notification in Tamilnadu.
TAHDCO Recruitment 2022 → Assistant Engineer (AE) Vacancies: Tamil Nadu Adi Dravidar Housing and Development Corporation Limited (TAHDCO), Chennai has displayed 10 vacant seats for Assistant Engineer (AE) posts. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the TAHDCO can submit their application by online submission on or before last date ith the help of details given below:
NOTE:- Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the original TAHDCO job notification before applying for the desired post.
–Subscribe our Chennai job portal for govt jobs 2021 or sarkari naukri in Chennai.
TAHDCO RECRUITMENT 2022 VACANT POSTS DETAILS:
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Adi Dravidar Housing and Development Corporation Limited (TAHDCO)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
TAHDCO Recruitment 2022: Pay Scale
The Salary is given for Assistant Engineer posts Level-16 Rs.36400-115700/- Per Month.
TAHDCO Recruitment 2022:Essential Qualification
Candidates should have acquired Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering (or) Civil & Structural Engineering & Must be a graduate from a recognized board.
TAHDCO Recruitment 2022: Required Age
AGE limit (as on 01.07.2022) :
|Category of Candidates||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SC,SC (A),ST,MBC/DNC,BC (O),
BC (M) and Destitute Widows
of all castes.
|18 years||No Age limit(Age should not have
completed 59 years as on 01.07.2022)
|Others [i.e candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/ DNC, BC (O) and BC (M)]||18 years||30 years (Age should not
have completed 30 years as on
TAHDCO Recruitment 2022: Application Fees
|OC, BC (O), BC (M), MBC/ DNC Candidates.||Basic Registration : Rs.400/-
Examination Fee Rs 400/-
(Totally Rs.800/- Rupees Eight hundred only)
|SC, SC (A), ST Candidates, Differently Abled persons, Destitute Widows.||Basic Registration: Rs.400/-
Examination Fee : Concession allowed
(Totally Rs. 400/- Rupees Four hundred only)
TAHDCO Recruitment 2022: Mode of Selection
Based on the syllabus, examination will be conducted through online mode.
TAHDCO Recruitment 2022: Way of Applying
1. Candidate should apply only through Online in the TAHDCO’s Website www.tahdco.com In the website the candidate can go to the online application portal by clicking the link namely “Recruitment of Assistant Engineers (Civil) year 2022”.
2. The candidate should use a valid e-mail id and a valid mobile number for registration in online application. This e-mail id and mobile number must be maintained active, since all the communications to the candidates from TAHDCO will be sent only to the registered e-mail id and mobile number.
3. The candidate must keep ready the details of Marks, Percentage/ CGPA of Marks, Certificate numbers, Year of Passing, Board/ University details etc., in their hands before applying through online.
4. while applying, the candidates should have the following items to be ready in CD or DVD or Pen drive as per the convenience of the candidates.
i. Scanned image of their photograph and signature in jpeg format only with prescribed file size, resolution etc.
ii. Scanned copy of Community Certificate of the candidates belonging to BC(O), BC(M), MBC/DNC, SC, SC(A), ST. (Not applicable to OC candidates) in PDF format only.
III. Scanned copy of SSLC/HSC, Degree Certificate/ P.G Degree certificate, Priority certificate, PSTM, Destitute widow Certificates etc., of the candidates (whichever is applicable) in PDF format only.
IV. Scanned copy of the certificate for Differently abled (if applicable) in PDF format only.
TAHDCO Recruitment 2022: Dates & Time to Remember
Last Date to Apply Online: Update Soon
Notification in PDF: Click here
Apply Online: Click here