- 1 ZSI Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for Jobs in Zoological Survey of India @ www.zsi.gov.in
- 2 ZSI Chennai Recruitment 2020 for Post Doctoral Fellow Vacancy.
- 2.1 ZSI Chennai Post Doctoral Fellow Jobs Opening 2020 Details:
- 2.2 ZSI Chennai Post Doctoral Fellow Vacancy Details:
- 2.3 ZSI Recruitment Post Doctoral Fellow Pay Scale Details:
- 2.4 ZSI Chennai Recruitment Essential Qualification for Post Doctoral Fellow:
- 2.5 ZSI Chennai Recruitment Post Doctoral Fellow Required Age:
- 2.6 ZSI Chennai Recruitment Mode of Selection for Post Doctoral Fellow Jobs:
- 2.7 Application Fee for Post Doctoral Fellow Vacancy:
- 2.8 How to Applying for Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment:
- 2.9 Job Notification and Last Date to Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment:
ZSI Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for Jobs in Zoological Survey of India @ www.zsi.gov.in
ZSI Chennai Recruitment 2020 for Post Doctoral Fellow Vacancy.
ZSI Chennai Recruitment 2020 → Apply for Post Doctoral Fellow Vacancies: Department of Organic Chemistry, Zoological Survey of India (ZSI), Chennai has displayed 01 vacant seats for Post Doctoral Fellow Vacancy. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the ZSI Chennai official notification can submit their on or before 30th Oct. 2020 with the help of details mentioned below –
NOTE:– Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the original ZSI Chennai job notification before applying for the desired post.
–Subscribe our Tamilnadu job portal for govt jobs 2020 or sarkari naukri in Tamilnadu.
|Organization Name||ZSI Chennai|
|Name of the Post||Post Doctoral Fellow|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs In Tamilnadu|
|Name of the Post:||No of the Posts:|
|Post Doctoral Fellow||01|
|Name of the Post:||Pay Scale:|
|Post Doctoral Fellow||Rs. 47,000/- + Admissible HRA(As per rules) per month, 49,000/- & 54,000/-|
|Name of the Post:||Qualification:|
|Post Doctoral Fellow||PhD or equivalent degree in Zoology/ Life Sciences from a recognized University in India and having 3 years of research/teaching experience (duration of Ph.D. to be considered as research experience) in a recognized Institution/University after M.Sc. with at least two research paper in Science Citation Indexed(SCI) journals.
|Name of the Post:||Age:|
|Post Doctoral Fellow||Candidate age should not be more than 40 years|
|Candidates selection will be done based on their performance in Interview
Application Fee for Post Doctoral Fellow Vacancy:
|Applications must be accompanied by a Fee in the form of an Account Payee Bank Demand Draft (₹ 400/- for general candidates, ₹ 200/- for OBC candidates and ₹ 100/- for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes/PH candidates) in favour of the Pay and Accounts Officer(BSI/ZSI), 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road, Nizam Palace Complex, Kolkata-20. Fee once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfil all the eligibility norms including educational qualification(s) as on date of submission of the application.|
|Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to, along with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, proof for date of birth etc., along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations and ‘No Objection Certificate’ from present employer (if employed).to the following address:
|Name of the Post:||Post Doctoral Fellow|
|Last Date of Application:||30/10/2020|
|Job Notification & Application Form:||ZSI PDF Job Notification & Application Form|